Browse By Brand
Browse By Category
Stonefire Arms LLC. Lifetime Warranty Version 1.0, Last Modified July. 1, 2012
Our goal at Stonefire Arms LLC. ("SFA", "we" and "us") is to lead the industry in customer service and satisfaction. For this reason, we are proud to offer the most comprehensive factory warranty of its kind by any AR-15 manufacturer.
We will warranty all parts and products manufactured by SFA against any and all manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship, which affect the satisfactory operation of the item being warranted. This portion of the warranty is non-transferable. We will warranty the reliable function of any SFA firearm fully assembled at the factory for the lifetime of the firearm to the original owner. This portion of the warranty is transferable.
The liability of SFA is limited to repair or replacement of only those parts determined by our staff to be defective on the part of the factory. The decision to repair or replace a warranted product will be made by SFA as necessary to provide the customer with a properly operating finished product. SFA assumes no liability for accidental or consequential damages.
- Normal wear of the protective finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from barrel obstruction.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from use of other than factory SAAMI specification brass cased new production ammunition.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from the use of any imported, hand loaded, reloaded or factory re-manufactured ammunition.
- Any finished products that are not assembled at our facilities, or are assembled using imported or used parts. This includes complete rifle kits, pistol kits, upper receivers, lower receivers, barrel units / assemblies, etc.
- Any damage to Stonefire Arms parts or components during assembly by an individual, organization, company or entity other than Stonefire Arms.